Our certification process generally follows this 2-week timeline.
Supply Partner Certifications
Certified Supply Partners will have fulfilled the below requirements.
Basic Supply Partners offer support for IAB Standard Display and / or Video formats, and have completed the following one-time requirements:
- Provided Impression Metric Definitions
- Identified and aligned Supply Partner Impression metric to a Celtra Impression metric based on technical definitions for counting methodology
- Completed a one-time comparative metrics testing with impression discrepancy variance on aligned impression metrics less than or equal to 10%
- Tag Generator Integration
High Assurance Certification
High Assurance Supply Partners have completed all of the Basic one-requirements and the following additional one-time requirements:
- Supplier Macros for inventory dimensions have been mapped to Celtra External Dimensions
- Supplier has a process available for Blacklisting and or whitelisting by external inventory dimensions
Automated Maintenance Checks For Supply Partners
To remain a Certified High Assurance Supplier, partners must meet the following requirements during automated maintenance checks:
Rich Media Display
- At least 500K Celtra Requested impressions within the one of the three previous trailing 30-day periods
- Load Rate must be 70% or higher within one of three previous trailing 30-day periods
VAST and VPAID Video
- At least 150K Video Starts within the one of the three previous trailing 30-day periods
Any High Assurance Supply Partner that fails to meet either activity volume requirements or load rate requirements during all three 30-day check periods will revert to a Basic Certification status until the High Assurance Maintenance criteria is met again during automated checks.
Publishing Partner Certifications
Certified Publishing Partners will have fulfilled the requirements below.
- Publisher uses a Certified Supply Partner
Format rendering and behavior verification of IAB Standard Rich Media Display, IAB Standard Video Formats, and Celtra Universal Rich Media Formats
IAB Standard Rich Media Formats Display include:
- Standard Banner
- Standard Expandable
- Standard Interstitial
IAB Standard Video Formats include:
Universal Formats Include:
- Universal Banner
- Universal Flex
- Universal Reveal
Custom Rich Media Display Formats Include:
Verified MRAID compliance for publisher applications
Complete client questionnaire ( 1 Day )
This information is used to update Celtra, Inc. database of partners and their ability to serve rich media. Click here to complete the questionnaire.
Step 1: Test environment preparation and test tags sent ( 2 Days )
For each environment our partners need certified, a testing environment or place where test tag can be set up needs to be provided.
Celtra, Inc. will send the client test tags for each environment with a specific channel name.
Step 2: Tags Flighted / Vetting capability ( 2-5 days )
The tags sent by Celtra, Inc. will need to be flighted to the identified testing environments from the “Client Details” and a testing timeframe should be set up 10 business days.
Once the tags are flighted, the rendering, functionality, and any custom features will need to be fully tested to ensure proper experience in environment.
Step 3: Analytics ( 1 Day )
The last step is to compare analytics from the partners Ad Server to what was tracked by Celtra, Inc.
Maintenance ( Ongoing )
Any updates, changes, requests, processes, etc. should be fully aware to Celtra, Inc. and vice versa to the client to ensure strong partner relationship.