Our certification process generally follows this 2-week timeline.
Requirements for Supply Partners
Celtra-certified Supply Partners will have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Support third-party creative tags
- Support IAB friendly iFrame and/or Safeframe delivery on the Web
Primary impression metrics have a discrepancy of less than 10%
- Measured as Supply partner impression to Celtra Requested impression
- Inventory targeting support for environment (web vs. in-app)
Support macro identifiers for inventory sources
- Support inventory optimization best practices via a manual or automatic process
- Can pass advertising IDs for in-app environments
- Tag Generator integration
Requirements for Publishing Partners
Celtra-certified Publishing Partners will have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Publisher uses a certified Supply Partner
Format rendering and behavior verification of IAB Standard Rich Media Display, IAB Standard Video Formats, and Celtra Universal Rich Media Formats
IAB Standard Rich Media Formats Display include:
- Standard Banner
- Standard Expandable
- Standard Interstitial
IAB Standard Video Formats include:
Universal Formats Include:
- Universal Banner
- Universal Flex
- Universal Reveal
Format rendering verification of custom Rich Media Display formats
Custom Rich Media Display Formats Include:
- Impression metrics for custom Rich Media formats have a discrepancy of less than 10%
- Verified MRAID compliance for publisher applications
Complete client questionnaire ( 1 Day )
This information is used to update Celtra, Inc. database of partners and their ability to serve rich media. Click here to complete the questionnaire.
Step 1: Test environment preparation and test tags sent ( 2 Days )
For each environment our partners need certified, a testing environment or place where test tag can be set up needs to be provided.
Celtra, Inc. will send the client test tags for each environment with a specific channel name.
Step 2: Tags Flighted / Vetting capability ( 2-5 days )
The tags sent by Celtra, Inc. will need to be flighted to the identified testing environments from the “Client Details” and a testing timeframe should be set up 10 business days.
Once the tags are flighted, the rendering, functionality, and any custom features will need to be fully tested to ensure proper experience in environment.
Step 3: Analytics ( 1 Day )
The last step is to compare analytics from the partners Ad Server to what was tracked by Celtra, Inc. The discrepancy should be less than 20%.
Maintenance ( On Going )
Any updates, changes, requests, processes, etc. should be fully aware to Celtra, Inc. and vice versa to the client to ensure strong partner relationship.